Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Athletic Zones

                       👑Athletic Zones👑

On Friday some of our school kids had athletics 
zones. I had made it into high jump,shot put and discus. It was a very hot day so I took my hat. Once I got to school I waited for the bell to ring.

We began to walk to kaitaia primary because that was were it was held.   Once we got there we set our tarpaulin out on the grass under the shade. I was thinking back to when we were training for this day.I felt so happy I made it into zones.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Markayla.

    I like how you listed the things you made it into. I made it into highjump, 100 meter sprints and 200 meter sprints too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you should be very proud of yourself, It sounds like you must of had lots of practise.

    ReplyDelete