Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Should students Who Commit Cyberbullying be Suspended from School?






“Should students who commit cyberbullying be suspended from school”.


I disagree with this statement because although they have done something wrong they won’t learn how to stop if you just suspend them, because they will probably just carry on. And now I will tell you why I think students should not be suspended for cyberbullying.





I believe if you suspend them they are just getting away with a free day off, and they are not learning what they did was wrong. Everyone has a right to learn even if they have done something wrong or not. The best thing to do is have a serious talk to them and make sure the know what they did was wrong. I believe if they carry on you should get their parents involved so that they can make a decision if they want their child to take a bit of time away from school.





I also believe that kids who have committed cyber bullying shouldn't be suspended because teachers can't do anything thing about it if they have done it out of school. I understand that if they’ve done it in school and during school hours that they should be suspended. I also think kids should not be suspended from school if they’ve committed cyber bullying because the majority of kids that are bullying others might be going through a rough time or aint in a good space at the moment and suspending won’t assure them that they’ve done something wrong.





I strongly disagree that kids should be suspended from school because even if someone's talked to them about their wrong action they might continue to do it out of school to the same person or someone else.


In my opinion the best thing that schools can do it talk to their parents and inform them about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment