Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2018

End of term reflection!!!!

         END OF TERM REFLECTION!!!!

This term has been great.

My highlights of this term is working on my contracts and learning new things. My Literacy goal is to work on my surface features witch means I have to practice my punctuation. When I learn new things I feel like I get better and better at it by practicing.
                           😎Practice Makes Progress😎

The thing I enjoyed the most this term was writing my own imaginative story about the moon.I enjoy playing and learning with my friends.

My math goal is to know my basic facts in my every day life.
And my personal goal is to problem solve.

Cant wait till next term.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Markayla
    I agree that the contracts were awesome can't wait for next term. You could work on making it a little longer though but other than that awesome!
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete