Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Ice-skating

                            ⛸Ice-skating⛸

Last week on Friday the 31st of August  my class 
  
and I went down to the Te Ahu center to go ice-                                                                                      skating. We were going to walk but then it started                                                                                     to pour  down with rain, so then we decided to                                                                                           get help from parents. Once we got there we 

waited 

for the boys to put there gear on and after that girls

and I put our gear on. When I first stepped on the 

ice/plastic I felt like I was skating on real ice. 

I fell over like a hundred times until I got the hang

 of it, my friends helped me and stayed beside me 

at times. It was super fun we all had a great time.





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete